Which Radio Do I Have?

jrcotner

I'm figuring out all of the gee-whiz stuff on my '16 Rubicon, but have discovered that the radio doesn't match anything in the manual. It is a touch screen but the screen doesn't match anything Jeep offered, at least as far as I can find. And there is not brand name on the face-plate, Jeep or otherwise. Any ideas on what I have?
101_1897.JPG
101_1898.JPG

I was hoping it was a newer version of a Jeep radio. I'll have to poke around under the dash to find some manufacturers info so I can figure out what it is.

There is typically an info screen that will tell you all about the system, much like a laptop or mobile device. Maybe turn the head unit off and turn it on with the Jeep running and see what the welcome screen says?

Sorry. You'd think someone who makes an upgrade like that would leave the owner's manual or something in the glovebox.....
I have a 2016 Rubicon with a number of upgrades to the suspension and probably a leveling, or 2-inch lift. There was no documentation in the paperwork about what had been done. The changes are nice, but working out what's what is quite a trip. Happily the radio is OEM, so that's one less puzzle for me.

Reactions: mrjp