Which brands to stay away from for bumpers and fender flares

MissTrish

I'm looking to replace my bumpers and fender flares but i would like to know which brands are best (or worst). Thx in advance!

Bushwacker is crap, that's for sure.

I'd also stay away from Shittybilt (Smittybilt), EAG, and any of the other Chinese brands.

The only stuff I would run would be from GenRight, Savvy, JCR, Clayton, or other AMERICAN MADE companies.

In addition, I'd never run a bumper or armor that wasn't aluminum. In your case, I'd go with a GenRight aluminum bumper and GenRight aluminum fenders.

I love my American Made aluminum fenders made by Nemesis.

PXL_20201017_170625012.jpg

Bushwacker is crap, that's for sure.

I'd also stay away from Shittybilt (Smittybilt), EAG, and any of the other Chinese brands.

The only stuff I would run would be from GenRight, Savvy, JCR, Clayton, or other AMERICAN MADE companies.

In addition, I'd never run a bumper or armor that wasn't aluminum. In your case, I'd go with a GenRight aluminum bumper and GenRight aluminum fenders.
Thank you. I have been looking at the options and would rather spend more $ to buy American and avoid the crap from China.

Reactions: Chris and mrjp
Thank you. I have been looking at the options and would rather spend more $ to buy American and avoid the crap from China.

Yep, avoid all the Chinese crap if you can. Some stuff they make okay (i.e. electronics), but when it comes to bumpers, armor, suspension components, etc., it's crap compared to the good, American made stuff.