Where is the best place to buy touch-up paint?

Mrob

Supporting Member
Where is the best place to buy touch up paint (gobi) to fix small gravel chips? Nothing large at all. Thanks for any recommendations.

If you have an auto body paint shop near you, you can give them your paint code from your door jamb and they'll mix you up a small touch up paint bottle, rattle can or whatever you want. I get mine from an auto paint shop and it's about $5 and change.

Also, if you have small rock/gravel chips, try using a very small craft brush instead of the brush that comes with the bottle. Dob a drop of paint in the chip with your small brush and let it fill in to the level of the original paint. Use as many drops as needed (1 to 2). You may have to do it again after it dries, but it's better than having a big glob of touch up paint sticking out.

Placed an order on this site. Mopar products. Thought I would share with the forum if anyone else is looking for touch up paint.

Placed an order on this site. Mopar products. Thought I would share with the forum if anyone else is looking for touch up paint.
Helpful hint. That’ll last you a long time. It’ll goop up a bit later in life. Don’t toss it. Put a VERY small amount (2 to 3 drops) of lacquer thinner in it and shake it up good. It’ll be as good as new.

Reactions: mrjp and Mrob