Where did you mount your Blue Sea fuse block?

I’m talking about mounting one of these in my Jeep to power lights and accessories.
I wanted to know where people have mounted them in a Jeep.

EEB549FC-583A-45BB-99C1-5A5FEF86E15C.jpeg

I’m talking about mounting one of these in my Jeep to power lights and accessories.
I wanted to know where people have mounted them in a Jeep.

I took my glove box out and back behind it I mounted some terminal blocks to pick up some terminals for different things.

Reactions: BigAL07 and Chris
I like having the fuses and the additional circuit breaker. I’ve had them in my Tacoma for years. Just having trouble finding a place to put them in the Jeep.

I like having the fuses and the additional circuit breaker. I’ve had them in my Tacoma for years. Just having trouble finding a place to put them in the Jeep.

Lots of room behind the glovebox and it'll be out of the way and weather.

Reactions: BigAL07
I’ll check it out. Anything to mount to? Where is a good place to run wires through the firewall?

There is a big wire harness that runs through the firewall next to the side just punch a hole into the rubber boot and run a wire up to the battery for power. Also there is a metal bar behind the glovebox where I mounted my strip on my 2008.

Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp
I know this is old, but how is that attached to the fuse cover plate? Almost any screw would be too long and interfere with the fuses underneath.
If I were to do this, I'd use double sided tape. But that's a big if. This does not seem like a particularly good option for powering auxiliary gear in a Wrangler. It's not remotely waterproof. I think it would be much smarter to use an sPod or Voswitch system, or something similar.

Reactions: mrjp and Danarch
I know this is old, but how is that attached to the fuse cover plate? Almost any screw would be too long and interfere with the fuses underneath.
Yeah, this isn't mine. If it were, I would have mounted it inside, probably at or slightly above dashboard height. Maybe even in the glove box, which is almost useless in its current design.

Reactions: mrjp and Dirty Dog
Yeah, this isn't mine. If it were, I would have mounted it inside, probably at or slightly above dashboard height. Maybe even in the glove box, which is almost useless in its current design.
It's great if you have tiny hands and thin gloves...

Reactions: mrjp