Where can I find seat headrests for a 2014 JK 2-door?

Curt

Hi everyone,
I'm looking where I can find a pair of rear seat headrest. (2014 -2 door Jeep )
Bought Jeep without headrest. (previous owner removed)
Want for safety issue if an accident happened.
Do the Jeep Cherokee fit?
They should be 3 1/2" from center post to center post.
Thanks
Curt

If the rear seat headrests from my 2014 JKU will fit, I might consider it.
The concern I have is the NHTSA DOT Final Rule, which mandates rear seat head restraints if they are voluntarily equipped. In other words, if the vehicle was fitted with rear seat headrests, you're not supposed to remove them. However, if they are not OEM, they are not required.

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...otor-vehicle-safety-standards-head-restraints

SUMMARY:

This final rule upgrades NHTSA's head restraint standard in order to reduce whiplash injuries in rear collisions. For front seats, the rule establishes a higher minimum height requirement, a requirement limiting the distance between the back of an occupant's head and the occupant's head restraint, as well as a limit on the size of gaps and openings within head restraints. The rule also establishes new strength and dynamic compliance requirements, and amends most existing test procedures. In addition, the rule establishes requirements for head restraints voluntarily installed in rear outboard designated seating positions. The upgraded standard becomes mandatory for all vehicles manufactured on or after September 1, 2008. Until that time, the manufacturers may comply with the existing NHTSA standard, the upgraded NHTSA standard or the current European regulations.

And Chris is right on with the link. They are going to run you around $70 each. Might want to check your local junkyard or pull-it-yourself yard.