Where can I buy Jeep tires in Hertfordshire?

Paula June

Hello can anyone suggest where I can buy wrangler jeep tyres I am having problems finding any tyre side seems to be a challenge I’m new owner and do not really have a clue. 225 75 15 102s thank you I live in Hertfordshire and willing to travel Paula

Hello can anyone suggest where I can buy wrangler jeep tyres I am having problems finding any tyre side seems to be a challenge I’m new owner and do not really have a clue. 225 75 15 102s thank you I live in Hertfordshire and willing to travel Paula

15" tires are the wrong size for a Jeep JK/JL, you need 17 or 18 inch tires.

Welcome! Can you post a pic of your current wheel and tire?

Thank you sorry did not respond sooner I’ve been on line last few days looking for Bridgestone bf Goodrich , tonight I looking at maxis do you remember as a child how it felt at Christmas when you got a present with no batteries or missing parts 🙈I have attached pics I can take more tomorrow

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg