Wheels and tires question

Stonehenge03

Looking for some insight for wheel and tire upgrade. Just purchased a 2012 Wrangler 2 Dr Sport. It's bone stock with the exception of a smitty built roof rack. The OEM wheel/tire combo looks a little "old man-ish." I don't do much off road, so not wanting anything extreme and would prefer to just beef it up a bit without needing a lift or regear. Trying to fill out the wheel wells just a little and get the tires out of the fenders a tad. Kind of thinking more of a solid wheel like like the old school steelies, but not wanting to spend my kids' inheritance.

I'm fairly certain you can go to a 35" without a lift, but I'm not sure how it'll run with the 3.21 gears, may be a little sluggish off the line. But a Pedal Commander could help that without having to re-gear your JK. You could add some good ol' fashioned Pro-Comp style wheels for under $100 each

Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp
I'm fairly certain you can go to a 35" without a lift, but I'm not sure how it'll run with the 3.21 gears, may be a little sluggish off the line. But a Pedal Commander could help that without having to re-gear your JK. You could add some good ol' fashioned Pro-Comp style wheels for under $100 each
Ok. Thanks. I was thinking the most I’d do is 33, but wasn’t sure if even that would go with stock suspension/gears. Thanks