Wheel identification

Gimber

I have these wheels on my 2017 jk and would like to find one for my spare. Does anyone know what brand they are? 5BB3FCA3-9C8A-409C-A597-5F999E0492CF.jpeg
5BB3FCA3-9C8A-409C-A597-5F999E0492CF.jpeg

Does your spare have to match? Could just get a cheap steel rim and cover it with one of those cosmetic Jeep logo covers. I had one once, but had to remove it because it would trap salt and decay the rim fast.

I was hoping to have the spare match in order to include it in my tire rotations, but putting a cover on it could be an option.
Sorry, (mine slip) I am retired and do not drive much. I do not even rotate my tires from front to back anymore. They age and UV wear way before I put even 1/5 of the milage rating on them. LOL

Reactions: Dirty Dog
Sorry, (mine slip) I am retired and do not drive much. I do not even rotate my tires from front to back anymore. They age and UV wear way before I put even 1/5 of the milage rating on them. LOL
I don't bother rotating either, and I most certainly do wear out tires. But modern hardware, alignments, and balances are much, much better than those from the 1960's. They wear evenly without rotating.

Reactions: mrjp
It looks like they discontinued that style. I searched and cannot find anyone carrying it.
Don't focus too much on the model name. Someone somewhere makes that style. Or MB does and calls it something else. Notice how the one I linked has some of the features painted black, but @Gimber 's doesn't. For the manufacturer this probably means a different design name using the same press.

Here is Wisconsin the tire covers are more detrimental than leaving the tires exposed to the sun. All that junk getting stuck inside the cover in the winter is much worse than our sun.

Reactions: mrjp and BigAL07