What's This Doohickey?

DHBirren2

Supporting Member
I just purchased a 2018 factory RHD JKU. As you can imagine, the locations of many things are switched under the hood. Where the electrical distribution panel is usually located on the right is an open space. I found something that doesn't look right in that space. It looks broken.

Can anyone here identify it?

Thank you!

20221018_142148.jpg

20221018_142156.jpg

It is hard to tell from the picture, location… looks similar to the ambient air temp sensor but not sure..
I just Googled "2018 JK ambient temperature sensor" images and it looks completely different, but thanks for the help.

As for location, it's a short pigtail off that large wiring harness. Is there anything similar on the left side of the engine in a normal LHD JK?

I just purchased a 2018 factory RHD JKU. As you can imagine, the locations of many things are switched under the hood. Where the electrical distribution panel is usually located on the right is an open space. I found something that doesn't look right in that space. It looks broken.

Can anyone here identify it?

Thank you!

View attachment 122688

View attachment 122689
looks like you found the elusive low blinker fluid detector connector. Just attach it to the doomiflatchy outlet and you should be good to go.

Reactions: Dirty Dog