What would be a reasonable maintenance schedule for my JK?

The use of the vehicle, what it is used for is a key to longevity. Beat the bugger to death it has a very short life. I cringe whenever I see idiots beating up any kind of car. Knuckleheads burning tires on Chargers and Challengers. they have to hold the brakes. The rear brakes will be toast before 10,000 miles. Then they bitch about the tires. Dudes and Ladies, you burned the rubber off of them. Doah!

If you tow anything like I am doing, fresh synthetic in the Electric Lockers on my rig will be the norm every 30,000 miles. The transmission will be flushed and serviced every 50,000.

Keep everything fresh, visit the engine compartment EVERY WEEK, not sometime in 10 years. Since our rigs are pretty high off the ground, invest in a mechanics creeper, roll around underneath at least monthly when possible. Look for any damage. Catching stuff early will save the wallet from a bigger hit later.

Those who have to use a feeler gauge on a car to determine the ground clearance for a speed bump, get it on a lift and look around or use safe jack stands. (I had to actually pull a guy off of one who was stuck on a speed bump in a shopping center, it was, to say the least, an embarrassment for him.)