What sould I do?

Bigbernie

I have a bunch of code being thrown. They all started being thrown at the same time. I've tried resetting the PCM but no go. And they come back as soon as I start the engine.

Any input would be appreciated

P0306: Cylinder 6 misfire
P0031: O2 Sensor, 1/1 heater circuit low
P0037: O2 Sensor control circuit low bank 1 sensor 2
P0051: O2 sensor bank 2 sensor 1 circuit low
P0057: O2 Sensor bank 2 sensor 2 circuit low.

What is the year of your JK?

I would start out by cleaning the ground cables and clamp. A poor ground can cause alot of problems.

It's hard to believe that all 4 of the o2 sensors would go bad at the same time.

The misfire could be a spark plug, plug wire, or coil pack if it a 3.6.

Which I am not. Good at wiring.

I do know this. It stalled again. I found a loose ground connection. I fixed it. But the codes stay.

Heard it takes 3 good trips to clear. Very hard to accomplish in my area. We have idiots that could drive the speed limit or at the same speed if it meant saving their lives.😵

Yes. I did. But the battery reset didn't do anything. Those codes came right back and more. I couldn't even get it start because it said bad key code. That, I fixed. But all 4 O2 sensors are still coding. Could there be a leak? In the manifold?

If you had a exhaust leak you'd hear it when it was running. Find the main connector for the o2's and check it to see if any connecting pins are corroded. I'll still bet it's a ground for the o2's and could be the ground pin in the connector causing the trouble.

I just thought about something else since the ECM gets it's info from the o2's it could also be the main power wire for all 4 o2's.

I'm going to step in here to mention that a 2008 Wrangler has the 3.8 engine. If you try and get parts for a 3.6 you are going to have a ton of problems. They didn't switch to the 3.6 until 2012.

Reactions: mrjp