What should I sell my OEM Sahara wheels and tires for?

I’ve had my OEM 2015 JKU Sahara wheels/tires for sale for a few weeks now with no bites at $450. Thinking I’m asking too much but can’t find anything to compare to in my area on Craig’s list or Letgo. Just wanted some opinions and feel free to tell me if I’m completely out of the ballpark asking that much.

OEM Set of 5
P255/70R18
Bridgestone Dueler A/T with 55k
Wheels in excellent condition and no scratches. Includes lug nuts.

445EC992-6CBC-40CB-8570-2623DE8793AC.jpeg

55k on those tires mean that they're done or close to be. And not a lot of people want to spend $$$ for used oem wheels tbh.
I would just obo it and be happy they don't take any space in my garage anymore :)

55k on those tires mean that they're done or close to be. And not a lot of people want to spend $$$ for used oem wheels tbh.
I would just obo it and be happy they don't take any space in my garage anymore :)
Good idea also! Thank you! Just changed it up to OBO too. Been growing weeds around them. Literally have to move them to weed whack = time to go.

When my tires needed to be replaced i decided to go with new wheels and tires. I sold 5 wheels in fair condition with mostly worn out tires for $200 in a week on Craigslist. I was glad to get them out of my garage.

Good Luck with the sale.

When my tires needed to be replaced i decided to go with new wheels and tires. I sold 5 wheels in fair condition with mostly worn out tires for $200 in a week on Craigslist. I was glad to get them out of my garage.

Good Luck with the sale.
Thank you! Dropped them to $300 obo but I’ll take $150 at this point. I was a dreamer! 😂

Reactions: BLACKJKU
$300 sounds about right. They will be a hard sell to say the least.

JK Moab wheels regularly sell for $200 or less for a set of 5 in perfect condition without tires, so I suspect these ones with tires are around $250 to $300. The problem will be finding someone that wants them, as I don't think they are a real popular style of wheel.

Yes those wheels will be a tougher sell. The 18 inch ones on the 16+ that are two tone I've seen pretty regularly going for $300 with tires. These are less desirable so if you get an offer on them take it.

Reactions: Chris
Yep, I'd just sell them. Those wheels are not very desirable, so basically it comes down to what the tires are worth, as the wheels are essentially worthless.