What is the best brand of soft top and speakers?

Teajay

Hey just got my Jeep. Looking to get better speakers and need a new top. Hardware is good just the top. What’s the best brand top and speakers to go with? Thanks in advance

There is no better brand of soft top than Bestop, period.

Bestop is the OE supplier to Mopar, so when you buy a brand new Jeep Wrangler with a soft top from the dealer, that top on it is made by Bestop.

As for speakers, I've always had good luck with Polk Audio speakers personally.

There is no better brand of soft top than Bestop, period.

Bestop is the OE supplier to Mopar, so when you buy a brand new Jeep Wrangler with a soft top from the dealer, that top on it is made by Bestop.

As for speakers, I've always had good luck with Polk Audio speakers personally.
Thanks for the info. I was looking at a top from Rough Country but I will check Besttop out

Thanks for the info. I was looking at a top from Rough Country but I will check Besttop out

Rough Country is crap quality. Not even in the same league when it comes to a Bestop soft top.

The Bestop costs considerably more for a reason, trust me ;)

Reactions: DrDmoney
I still have the stock top which as said is a best top and its awesome very minimal noise. I also have some kickers in the sound bar and stocks in the dash plus a powered sub in the truck area.

Hey just got my Jeep. Looking to get better speakers and need a new top. Hardware is good just the top. What’s the best brand top and speakers to go with? Thanks in advance
I am new to Jeep but car audio I do know, you won’t get much improvement at all from any speakers unless you add an amplifier. The Jeep head unit is very weak