What is my JK worth?

Mason swearingen

I have a 2008 wangler sport 2 door. It has 180,000 miles with a new motor that has 70,000 miles on it.

It has a 4in lift with wheels and new 35in tires, steel front and rear bumper, led headlights and Kc ditch lights and a new touchscreen radio

Looking to sell. Anyone know what I could get for it?

1. Pics might help.
2. A motor with 70,000 miles is not "new." And, if you said the motor was "new" with 70k miles on it, how many miles are on the "new" tires?
3. Maintenance record? Have you consistently changed the oil, trans, diff fluids as scheduled?

Not trying to be a smartass, just asking the questions a potential buyer may. But show us some photos...

1. Pics might help.
2. A motor with 70,000 miles is not "new." And, if you said the motor was "new" with 70k miles on it, how many miles are on the "new" tires?
3. Maintenance record? Have you consistently changed the oil, trans, diff fluids as scheduled?

Not trying to be a smartass, just asking the questions a potential buyer may. But show us some photos...
I think the OP just meant "latest" when using the word "new" which is often used but technically incorrect.