What front lower control arms are you using for a 3.5" lift?

Hooperdog

JK Enthusiast
wondering what front lower control arms some are using for a 3.5 lift. (adjustable) without the frame drop brackets.. I'm feeling sensitive steering, still dives good but I know on 2 other Jeeps I did we put the frame drop brackets on but.... used stock control arms. (2.5 lift) I did an alignment with a print out, all green within spec but I think it might need more or less?? castor?

I have adjustable front lowers now not sure what brand. they have a slight offset or bend in them..

You would actually be able to dial in your caster angle more effectively by adding a set of adjustable front upper control arms. Front lowers work great, but also adjust wheel base at the same time. If your goal is to just simply adjust your caster angle and obtain better steering feel, I would definitely go for a set of uppers!

Reactions: Hooperdog and mrjp
okay thanks, I'll be driving it more this weekend and if it bothers me I'l try the uppers.. any specific brand? I am familiar with AEV, actually on there supplier list for manufacturing.

Our control arms are definitely a great option if you're looking for something strong and adjustable! You also get our lifetime warranty against bending or breaking (y) I'll leave a link if you're interested.

Reactions: Hooperdog