What are the best LED headlights, fog lights, and driving / turn signal lights to get rid of radio interference?

Crawlins81

I just bought a 2015 JKU and it has aftermarket led headlights but the halo is stuck on pink and I cannot connect to the Bluetooth controller and when they are on the cause so much radio interference. I want to replace them with new led headlights and I’d like to replace the fog lights and signal lights as well. Is the radio interference something you just have to deal with. I’ve bought some ferrite coils to try. What’s everyone’s favorite led lights?

How about the radio interference?

Never had any whatsoever, not one bit.

In fact, of all the LEDs I've ever ran this is something I've never experienced. I'm very perplexed as to why some people experience this issue and others don't.

Poorly made/designed LED's produce a ton of EMI (electromagnetic interference). Cheap lights just don't bother with the shielding needed to prevent it. A lot of gimmicky "halo" lights are not designed well (some are). I hope the ferrite cores will help, but I doubt they will.

I run JW Speakers, have never had an issue, and highly recommend them. If the price tag of the quality LED's are a bit much, there are some excellent Halogen H4 conversions out there, too.

My recommendation is to go Office Space on the LED's you have. Sorry I can't be more positive.

Reactions: mrjp