Water leak on passenger side floor pan

I wanted to post my final solution to the leak because I haven't found it on any of the forums. I tried cleaning/clearing the cowling, extra seals on the door frames, sealant along the frame, resealing the freedom panels, and checking for a clogged AC. None of the fixes worked or affected the leak in any way.

Turns out the door gaskets are held onto the door by a metal gutter. These metal gutters have slight gaps, presumably to aid in the installation of these door gaskets.

The problem is that these gutters are inset enough into the interior of the Jeep that they hang over interior trim, carpeting, etc. Unfortunately, it appears that water can travel the entire perimeter of the door gasket and bleed into this metal gutter at the bottom of the door. This can affect both the driver & passenger side and may get worse if you park on a decline to one side.

The fix. Just pull out the bottom of the door gasket from the metal gutter. It will sag slightly and rest lower in the door frame when closed. All the water will continue to follow the gasket, but it will no longer be able to bleed along the metal gutter and into the overhang in the interior of the Jeep. No more leak.

I'd be deeply unsurprised if this issue persists into the new JL models and beyond. The frame barely changes for good reason.

Less is more in this case. Save your leak busting dollars for those new headlights.

Fixed on my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2011 JK 3.8L for those who are wondering