Very upset that car wash damaged my Jeep

I have one of those memberships to a car wash that has multiple locations. Yesterday coming home from the woods I really wanted to vacuum more than a car wash but you kinda have to go thru the car wash to get to the vacuums. Going thru and the rolly thing is going over my roof and I hear an awful noise and a crash behind me.

It got hung or something and ripped the roof rack with my roof boxes off. The rack is trash and one of my two boxes is trash and my black roof has gouges and scratches all over it.

Of course two teenage boys running the place and no idea what to do but I did fill out paper work and hope they get in touch with me soon.

Before someone tries to skewer me - it was a factory Mopar rack and the rack and boxes were approved as safe and no problem by the car wash. Somethings have to be approved I know, like my best friend had to drop his membership because part of his F250 is aluminum or something and they refuse to let him thru.
Sorry too hear this man. Sometimes s!#× happens on and off the trail.i know our car wash clearly states we will not be responsible for any after market accessories

Sorry too hear this man. Sometimes s!#× happens on and off the trail.i know our car wash clearly states we will not be responsible for any after market accessories
Our Take 5 says the only things they don't cover are mirrors, antenna and windshield wipers. After saying they'd take care of me they came back with a stance that Jeeps weren't even allowed in their carwash, yet they took my money monthly knowing I had a Jeep.

Their car wash malfunctioned or wasn't set right, even if I didn't have a roof rack it came down and hit the front of the Jeep head level in the window frame and windshield.

In my original post it had hit and dented the window frame and chipped/cracked the windshield in that spot, within a couple of days it cracked all the way across and completely busted.

Reactions: vaffanculo
I'll try to get around to that. It looks kinda plain jane at the moment because I haven't replaced my roof rack, etc. I removed some stuff off the Jeep before giving it to the repair shop and haven't had time to reinstall or replace some things. My second tax season starts 3rd week of July and I was hit in the face last Wednesday when the new owners of my office building more than quadrupled the rent. My lease was up 7/31 but because of 2nd tax season I went ahead and moved all of my stuff out Thur-Sun while I had time. All of my stuff is in storage and my employees are "working" from home while the new office is being painted and new carpet.

Between getting the Jeep fixed and the office situation it's just been a stressful month. I was at the same office from Oct 1998 until Nov 2014 and this office from Nov 2014 until yesterday. Moving an office is worse than moving your home and both suck.
Moving is the worst!