Valuation Help

wejones629

New member here just looking for a little help. I've got an 07 Rubicon that needs to go (unfortunately) in the near future. Not at all trying to circumvent a sale ad here, just looking for help on valuing the vehicle. It has over 220k miles, but the engine was replaced recently with a 3.8L out of another Jeep. That used engine has 65k miles on it, and it has hardly been driven since that work was done. It's manual, manual doors/windows, hard top. No major exterior damage at all but it is old, it has what would be expected as far as small dents and blemishes.

Anyway, Caravana offered me like $2600 to come pick it up, what a joke. And KBB has it valued in the $6k - $8K range for private party sale.

Do those numbers seem fair or accurate? I was hoping to get a little bit more out of it than that.

New member here just looking for a little help. I've got an 07 Rubicon that needs to go (unfortunately) in the near future. Not at all trying to circumvent a sale ad here, just looking for help on valuing the vehicle. It has over 220k miles, but the engine was replaced recently with a 3.8L out of another Jeep. That used engine has 65k miles on it, and it has hardly been driven since that work was done. It's manual, manual doors/windows, hard top. No major exterior damage at all but it is old, it has what would be expected as far as small dents and blemishes.

Anyway, Caravana offered me like $2600 to come pick it up, what a joke. And KBB has it valued in the $6k - $8K range for private party sale.

Do those numbers seem fair or accurate? I was hoping to get a little bit more out of it than that.

Pictures would help us to give you a estimate, alot has to do what area you live in also.

Reactions: BigAL07
Everybody always thinks their car is worth more than it is.
$6,000 seems pretty good. It's a 15 year old, 220,000 mile Wrangler with minimal options. OK, so you replaced the engine. That really doesn't matter. The rest of it still has 220,000 miles on it. And the engine has 65,000 miles on it with an unknown service history.

Reactions: Threepointsix
$6-$8k is average price here. I see you're from BK. Is the underside rusted to hell?