Unlisted options

Head Lice

Was lucky to find and purchase a pristine low-mile '08 JK Sahara . . . . many options.
This vehicle has heated seats. This option doesn't show up on the Vehicle Build Sheet. Anyone else have this, or other unlisted equipment?
Thank you,
HL

More than likely someone added factory heated seats, or aftermarket ones. Do you have photos of the buttons for the heated seats?

Reactions: Head Lice
Will post pics of the switches in a day or two. Not too mobile at the time. Had a total hip replacement Mar. 5th.
Nothing shows up on the Build Sheet' . . . .
Thanks.

Reactions: Chris
If not on the build sheet, then likely an aftermarket addon. You can buy a stock Jeep from the dealer then go hog wild with them, so much so that the original selling dealer would have no idea it was the Jeep they sold.

There is so much aftermarket material available today, you can customize to your heart's content or until the wallet screams in pain, or that of the better half sees the bill and says to you, "You spent WHAT!", and when you wake up you better count the limbs...

Reactions: Head Lice and Chris
Apologize for the delay in posting these up . . . .
IMG_2028.JPG
IMG_2029.JPG
IMG_2029.JPG

I have a 08 but it doesn't have heated seats, also there is no cut out spot in the location of your switch on my Jeep. My guess it's aftermarket.

Reactions: Head Lice