Tuners Again

Gary

Looking at Tuners Again,
The Thorton Chip Tuners grabbed my attention with their three Option OBDII plugin units over 20,40 or 60 HP gains. No I don't believe these claims but....

I sure would like to see an objective comment GOOD, BAD, or OTHERWISE on the Thorton Chip Tuning units.

Look forward to your comments,

GARY
Stanley, Idaho

True, I don't believe the claims. That is the ad for the Jeep JK. There are three choices of different plugin units. 20 40 or 60
They also add in the three different Milage gains... These plugins are quite economical look at Thortonchiptuning.com

Physics is Physics. That Gore idiot thinks one can put a Sat into space with solar panels. And the oceans are boiling??????.

Reactions: BigAL07
That one review on there site the claims to have gotten better throttle response, Sounds just like it's a throttle enhancer like a Pedal Commander and a couple others out there.

The only thing they don't increase your HP just males the throttle response o the TB quicker to make it feel like more HP.

That one review on there site the claims to have gotten better throttle response, Sounds just like it's a throttle enhancer like a Pedal Commander and a couple others out there.

The only thing they don't increase your HP just males the throttle response o the TB quicker to make it feel like more HP.
Speaking of which.... I love my Pedal Commander.

I have to stay with the sluggish OEM pedal because of my size 12 winter boots. Less response is better when shifting like a Nutter on our back roads.

Reactions: BigAL07
True, I don't believe the claims. That is the ad for the Jeep JK. There are three choices of different plugin units. 20 40 or 60
They also add in the three different Milage gains... These plugins are quite economical look at Thortonchiptuning.com
I have a stage three Thornton tuner. No to 60hp yes to quicker throttle response. 4.88 gears did more good than anything else, and better mpg

Reactions: mrjp