TPMS receiver module?

area51-s4

So im getting error codes regarding communication error with the TPMS receiver. I have 5 brand new transmitters in my tires. I saw a past thread that showed a diagram of the receiver locations. Im assuming there is a receiver for each transmitter, correct? Because I have no idea how many of my receivers might be broken so i ordered 5 of these on ebay.

Did i make a mistake?

Screenshot_20240501_192343_eBay.jpg

Yea so none of these replies bother to answer my question. I already have jscan, i already have a tire gauge, and yet i stll want to fix this electrical issue and simply asked if i bought the wrong parts. If i rly wanted to keep checking my tires manually I wouldnt have made this post. smh

Reactions: BigAL07
Some people don't know that the TPMS can be deleted so that's why we told you this, if you said that you didn't want to delete it we wouldn't have replied.

The Thread is still open for anyone who has had to repair the TPMS so maybe you'll get some help.

Some people don't know that the TPMS can be deleted so that's why we told you this, if you said that you didn't want to delete it we wouldn't have replied.

The Thread is still open for anyone who has had to repair the TPMS so maybe you'll get some help

Gotcha. Yea sorry for losing my patience. Theres a zillion threads on the issue spanning so many different forums but surprisingly its harder to find info on exact fixes aside from replacing the transmitters, inflating to this or that pressure first or after 10+ miles and of course the most common, just dont bother and check the pressure manually lol

I found this diagram for receiver locations but now im confused if these are possible locations, or all locations

Untitle555d-1.jpg

Reactions: BLACKJKU
Gotcha. Yea sorry for losing my patience. Theres a zillion threads on the issue spanning so many different forums but surprisingly its harder to find info on exact fixes aside from replacing the transmitters, inflating to this or that pressure first or after 10+ miles and of course the most common, just dont bother and check the pressure manually lol

I found this diagram for receiver locations but now im confused if these are possible locations, or all locations

View attachment 127175

Are you sure the Transmitters are the same frequency as the module?

It is my understanding there are 3 receivers.
1 is located on a cross-member bracket near the rear axle, which monitors the rear wheels.
2 & 3 are located in each of the front wheel wells

1714845699367.png

Reactions: WestCoastDan
Which of all of those numbers on that label is the part #?

Everything I search for comes back as the monitor that goes in the tire, not the 'receiver' that mounts to the vehicle.

The part # is the number after the P at the top the module. There are modules that end in AC and others that end in AD. They use the same Mhz and the same FCC ID number. The only thing thats different is the RAQP # and the ID.

The part # is the number after the P at the top the module. There are modules that end in AC and others that end in AD. They use the same Mhz and the same FCC ID number. The only thing thats different is the RAQP # and the ID.

The JK's and JL's use different frequencys, I found that out when I put 2018 wheels on and the TPMS's wouldn't go out.