Tool for deleting TPMS?

Fusilea

What scan tool or programmer could I use to “delete” TPMS? I bought 2019 Rubicon wheels. They fit and look great. The person I got them from told me they had sensors installed, but I can’t get them to re-learn the new sensors. I Am trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to get something to just turn them off vs 5 new sensors and installation.

If your JK isn't within a couple years of 2019 then your Jk has a different frequency for the TPMS, I had the same issue when I put my wheels on.

I have a Hypertec tuner and it was able to delete the TPMS. But everyone says the Jscan is the best way to go.

Reactions: mrjp
A buddy of mine got the Jscan and loves it. He adjusted the throttle sensitivity on his Gladiator, among other things.

My JK just happened to come with the AEV procal when I bought it. I went traditional valve stems when I changed my tires. Cant be bothered w TPMS notifications. I check my tire pressure regularly at every fuel-up.

J Scan well I'm in Australia and finding it difficult to locate one anywhere although there are plenty of options when i do a search. i'd appreciate help with what I am actually looking for to turn off the TPMS in my JK Wrangler. thanks in advance
Jscan is an app you get from Google Play for your Android or the app store on the iPhone. I use iCar Pro to run the Jscan. They both work amazing together.

Screenshot_20220201-194702_Google Play Store.jpg

Jscan is an app you get from Google Play for your Android or the app store on the iPhone. I use iCar Pro to run the Jscan. They both work amazing together.

View attachment 120506

View attachment 120507
Same set up I use- iCar Pro with JScan.
I disabled the TPMS altogether when I was running MT tires. If you run your tires any more than about 5 psi above or below the TPMS setting, you'll be getting the dash alert. So, for those of us who air down our tires for a better ride or off-road use, use the JScan to turn it off.
As long as you're confident in your tire pressures and you check them fairly regularly, you'll be fine. I never looked at TPMS as anything but a slow-leak detector.

With respect to the iCar Pro, I believe they make a couple different versions for Android and Wifi.

X6 on JScan. I've changed tire size to correct speedo and make auto trans shift correctly, disabled TPMS, programmed a spare key, and recently diagnosed a misfire issue. Well worth it!