Tire PSI question

You'll be happy you did. That app is a must have for any Jeep owner. It also doubles as a OBDII code reader, which is awesome as well.

Two questions, using this Jscan, can it also be used on a TJ?

I had to switch my TrailDash to the JK from my TJ to program the tire size so the speedometer would work on the JK. Can you use this Jscan on the JK to set tire size to program the speedometer?

Would be great to put my trail dash back on my TJ, kids get all my toys, ha.

Two questions, using this Jscan, can it also be used on a TJ?

I had to switch my TrailDash to the JK from my TJ to program the tire size so the speedometer would work on the JK. Can you use this Jscan on the JK to set tire size to program the speedometer?

Would be great to put my trail dash back on my TJ, kids get all my toys, ha.

It doesn't work on the TJ unfortunately as the TJ doesn't use a CANBUS system.

You'll be happy you did. That app is a must have for any Jeep owner. It also doubles as a OBDII code reader, which is awesome as well.
Chris, I have a bluetooth adapter and use the Torque app on my tablet to read the live conditions of my engine. I've used it to read and clear codes but didn't know they could be used to change parameters. Is there a certain app you use for this?

Received the vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 4.0 last night and already cleared my low tire pressure code and set the default TPMS to a lower PSI. Also found I was throwing a P258B code so something I'll have to look into. That OBDII is a pretty powerful tool. I'll have to learn a lot more about it before I go too deep into it and mess something up!

Reactions: mrjp and Shamrock61
This thread convinced me to go down to 28. They were at 45 when I bought my jeep. I have been running at 30 since then.

Say @Chris , what is that OBDII reader and app that lets you change a ton of things in the system, including the tire pressure and tire size? I remember you suggesting one.

Reactions: IndominusHuman