Thud at low speeds?

f22beaver

2008 Rubicon JKU

This may be hard to explain, but you can kind of hear it in the YouTube video. At low speeds (like idle to 5 mph low) my tires feel....stiff might be the word? It feels like one of them is a plastic Little Tykes. And when I'm going slow it almost feels crunchy and I can hear once per revolution something. When I turn hard to the left it becomes much more pronounced which you can hear in the video if you listen. It makes a "thud" sound.

I know I'm not giving you all the most to work with here, but I'm up for any ideas. New ball joints, new wheel bearings, new track bar, new drag link. I went through it all because it was all sloppy and loose. Yet this persist. Any ideas??

2008 Rubicon JKU

This may be hard to explain, but you can kind of hear it in the YouTube video. At low speeds (like idle to 5 mph low) my tires feel....stiff might be the word? It feels like one of them is a plastic Little Tykes. And when I'm going slow it almost feels crunchy and I can hear once per revolution something. When I turn hard to the left it becomes much more pronounced which you can hear in the video if you listen. It makes a "thud" sound.

I know I'm not giving you all the most to work with here, but I'm up for any ideas. New ball joints, new wheel bearings, new track bar, new drag link. I went through it all because it was all sloppy and loose. Yet this persist. Any ideas??

If it was mine i'd rotate the front tires to the rear and see what happens.