Thoughts on Nitto Ridge Grappler tires?

Toolman45

Just acquired a 2015 with 37x13.5x.20 nitro mud grappler. Looking for a better solution for asphalt driving and some off road, with less road noise. Considering the nitto ridge grappler in 35x11.5x20.
Thoughts or advise?

Just acquired a 2015 with 37x13.5x.20 nitro mud grappler. Looking for a better solution for asphalt driving and some off road, with less road noise. Considering the nitto ridge grappler in 35x11.5x20.
Thoughts or advise?
I run 35 x 12.50 x 17 Ridge Grapplers, have been happy with them so far. They are fairly quiet still considering they have about 40k on them. What is your Rim width? Im pretty sure if you stretch a smaller narrower tire onto those 20’s the ride will not improve.

Reactions: Tj Starting
I run 35 x 12.50 x 17 Ridge Grapplers, have been happy with them so far. They are fairly quiet still considering they have about 40k on them. What is your Rim width? Im pretty sure if you stretch a smaller narrower tire onto those 20’s the ride will not improve.
Thanks for the reply, Rims are 11” wide, probably go with 35x12.5x20

I've got Ridge Grapplers...nice tires and not too loud at all on the highway

I've got Ridge Grapplers in 35x12.50x17 and they are great. I noticed that they appear heavier than my old Coopers of the same size. Definitely getting more sag in the tailgate but quieter and MUCH smoother on the road.

Reactions: DrDmoney
More highway or country road driving for us, thus we went from the 31'' Bridgestone on 16'' wheels to 34'' Nitto RG on 17'' reproduction hard rocks. Our gas mileage has increased since doing that.