Switch Panel

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
What does everyone like for a switch panel? I really like Spod, but it's a tad expensive for some switches. I don't want something cheap looking and I don't want to drill or cut my dash.

I really wish someone made some real metal switches similar to the ones in the mustangs and raptors so if you know of something like this you get bonus points.

maxresdefault.jpg

While I don't have one, I know people with the SPOD, and although it's expensive, it's worth every penny, I'll say that much ;)

theres a company out of Colorado I cant for the life of me remeber the damn name. They guy builds and ships out of USA and his stuff is supposed to be pretty solid. JK gear and Gadgets did a video review on one not to long ago and it seemed solid. I was gonna order one but couldnt get the color i wanted...first world problems. so i got a cheaper version from amazon and so far it works real good.

I too ended up with one similar to the SPOD from Amazon that seems to work well and was easy to install. I opted for the a-pillar switches because my cb is mounted above the rear view mirror