Speedo error after taller tire

zinisk

Running 35x12.5x17 Toyo Open Countrys, on 2016 Rubi. Believe stock tire was ~32"

What should an estimate of speedo error be?

Since actual diameter is often different than what the manufacturer labels a tire, use a GPS app on your phone and compare. You could also measure the height of your tire and use an app like jscan to set the tire height and correct the speedo difference.

Since actual diameter is often different than what the manufacturer labels a tire, use a GPS app on your phone and compare. You could also measure the height of your tire and use an app like jscan to set the tire height and correct the speedo difference.
Thanks JerryD. Good ideas, not trying to go for too much detail, I'm guessing 8-9% off.

The options to adjust tire size in JSCAN offer values for every .25" in tire height.
I'm not sure if these values are JSCAN created, or ECU managed.
Just put a straight edge across the top of your properly inflated tire and measure up from the flat ground.
My 285-BFG K02s measured at 31.75"

Exactly ...when I went from stock to 33's if I'm not mistaken it was like 3mph slower then my actual speed..

Reactions: zinisk
Here you go I had a better chart but this should help you

Screenshot_20240411-200933_Google.jpg

Reactions: zinisk