Spacer Recommendation / Help

Ricky Slapz

Hey gang hoping for some recs here.

I've got a set of wheels coming in that the bolt pattern is 4.5/4.75 and I need spacers/adjusters for the 5 x 5 pattern.

Any recs would be appreciated, thank you!

Reactions: vaffanculo
Hey gang hoping for some recs here.

I've got a set of wheels coming in that the bolt pattern is 4.5/4.75 and I need spacers/adjusters for the 5 x 5 pattern.

Any recs would be appreciated, thank you!
Had the same issue ..I went on extreme terrian and order 4 ..5x5 spacers..the look was awesome but when I weighed safety too looks I went with safety and took them off and sold them on offer up..just a pain taking those heavy tires off every month or so to retorque those space lugs

Reactions: zinisk and BigAL07
Understood, maybe I phrased it wrong.

If I get spacers will they allow/be able to convert to the new wheel bolt pattern?

If your going from one bolt pattern to to a different bolt pattern you'll need a adapter. A spacer is the same bolt pattern on both side for when you just need to space the wheels out a little. So if you get the proper adapter you'll be able to do that.

Reactions: zinisk and BigAL07
Had the same issue ..I went on extreme terrian and order 4 ..5x5 spacers..the look was awesome but when I weighed safety too looks I went with safety and took them off and sold them on offer up..just a pain taking those heavy tires off every month or so to retorque those space lugs
This is a key point along with the post from @BLACKJKU ...

Spacers are ok if you purchase a quality part and include them in your regular maintenance routine. They are not an "install and forget about them" type of component.

This is a key point along with the post from @BLACKJKU ...

Spacers are ok if you purchase a quality part and include them in your regular maintenance routine. They are not an "install and forget about them" type of component.
Make sure you use blue Loctite on them threads! Also, did you mean 5x4.5 or you really meant a 4 lug wheel to 5 on 5?