Soft top replacement windows

Boneshill

I bought a 2007 Wrangler with a Rugged Ridge soft top. I can't find replacement windows.....will other brands fit?

Odds are ... No.
Might as well buy a whole new soft top. Zippers on every brand are probably different, even if the shape is the same.

On my TJ I have never had a back window. It has a Pavement Ends top which is a Bestop economy brand. Bestop said no. They said only the tops branded Bestop would have Bestop replacement windows.

Then the price of replacement windows for a Bestop would be >= the price of a complete new top of another brand.

Reactions: JerryD
Poke around craigslist. I picked up a fully brand new top from a 2013 a couple years ago for $400. It was the premium material. This is the time of year as well, as people either switch to their hardtop and don't want to store them, or are pulling christmas stuff out and realize that they didn't use it all summer, so why hold onto it.

Aim for a 2011 or newer. The changes made to the top after 2010 are so nice. It will require all new stuff, as the door surrounds are different as well, but not having to mess around with that plastic channel thing into the door surrounds for the top is amazing.

As long as you get all the parts, there any year JK will fit any JK softop. This is also a good reason for not getting aftermarket tops, they eventually stop making the windows.

edit: Of course it will require all new stuff, you don't have an OEM top. Which is bestop btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrjp and JerryD