Snowbird with a '16 JKU Sport

Wheeeeeee! Good times!

First wet and deep gully checked off. (waiting on the video to be shared with me) We had a couple other interesting multiple off camber washouts to play in. Like a rear wheel off the ground off camber. Thought I was gonna drag the hard top on one. The big girl played well with the front sway bar links removed. Never did air down from my 28 PSI and got thru everything without issue. The Arturo XTs are damn good tires IMO.

Entire weekend alternated between cold, DAMN cold, wet and sunny. I broke camp and left at 5am this morning because my air pad failed spectacularly and the ground had me shivering. Little mutt was in his poly filled bed wrapped up in a really warm blanket. Home safe, sound and smiling.

DACDBF33-4F60-4D72-98EF-C532A79188F3.jpeg

Wheeeeeee! Good times!

First wet and deep gully checked off. (waiting on the video to be shared with me) We had a couple other interesting multiple off camber washouts to play in. Like a rear wheel off the ground off camber. Thought I was gonna drag the hard top on one. The big girl played well with the front sway bar links removed. Never did air down from my 28 PSI and got thru everything without issue. The Arturo XTs are damn good tires IMO.

Entire weekend alternated between cold, DAMN cold, wet and sunny. I broke camp and left at 5am this morning because my air pad failed spectacularly and the ground had me shivering. Little mutt was in his poly filled bed wrapped up in a really warm blanket. Home safe, sound and smiling.

View attachment 124345
Looks like fun! Sometimes the air down is only for a softer ride.