Snow in the south

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
We rarely get snow so of course I had to snap some pictures even if they are on the crappy phone camera.
Don’t worry, we don’t use salt down here. 😉

C4873EDF-5865-4EB3-B3E7-A499E4E5DCC4.jpeg

7E22CC23-3D91-41B8-8377-1AF4740D52BC.jpeg

142B0263-1D53-4D71-BE96-545C080D0EF5.jpeg

F326D195-47A7-4DDF-A6B4-A55DD7496271.jpeg

633B3973-CAF6-496C-869E-7FF27C7E9AFA.jpeg

946A7183-DD1C-436E-95FF-C68C7613F2B2.jpeg

7D487C71-EED2-451B-A7EF-E7AE2A68B7CD.jpeg

840F0795-3F45-4C60-AFEC-8F78E12AC617.jpeg

Unfortunately my blue JK looks like yours except it's Salt that covers the poor thing. Not getting the incredible cold you guys are but cold enough NOT to melt the 18-20 inches of snow everywhere. Also to cold to run it through a quick car wash rinse off plus driving it back home would cover it with Salt again.

Unfortunately my blue JK looks like yours except it's Salt that covers the poor thing. Not getting the incredible cold you guys are but cold enough NOT to melt the 18-20 inches of snow everywhere. Also to cold to run it through a quick car wash rinse off plus driving it back home would cover it with Salt again.
The low in my part of the state is supposed to be -3 tonight. 🥶 In the upper parts its supposed to be -10.

You guys can have your weather back! 😂

We have added about 6 inches since i took the pictures this morning. They are also predicting 12 inches Wednesday as well. 😅

• Wow
Reactions: mrjp
The low in my part of the state is supposed to be -3 tonight. 🥶 In the upper parts its supposed to be -10.

You guys can have your weather back! 😂

We have added about 6 inches since i took the pictures this morning. They are also predicting 12 inches Wednesday as well. 😅
It was -27 air temp this morning. The polar vortex has been hammering Minnesota and I hate it. I'll take snow all day, any day, over subzero temps! enjoy the snow down there!!

Reactions: mrjp
Way back when, I was stationed in Little Rock for a few years (Jacksonville actually). I remember getting something like 5 or 6 inches one time. I had my 1st CJ7 then. It was great. Me and a buddy drove all over town around all the abandoned cars. :)

Way back when, I was stationed in Little Rock for a few years (Jacksonville actually). I remember getting something like 5 or 6 inches one time. I had my 1st CJ7 then. It was great. Me and a buddy drove all over town around all the abandoned cars. :)
Arkansas not too bad of a place.
I’m sure you know now living in Michigan, but these people cannot drive in any kind of weather 😂

We're supposed to be getting about 10 - 12" out of the storm we're getting today and tonight. My brother was up at his place in NW Michigan over the weekend and said he had 3'.

Hey, I really liked Arkansas. A good friend of mine grew up in the Fayetteville area (Winslow, IIRC), have some good memories going up there seeing some games, spelunking in Devils Den, etc.

And I sure don't blame any southerner that has problems driving in the snow. It's the #@$# northerners that seem to forget EVERY SINGLE 1st storm of the season ;)

Hey we are getting some of that storm also it is going to get down to the high 50`s this week :eek: My parents lived in Arkansas in Bellavista north west corner it was a nice place. the university in little rock has a great cancer research program

Reactions: IndominusHuman
I am NEVER going wheeling when it is supposed to get down below zero again! 😂

My jeep is a ice block. I won't be going anywhere for a few days. 😂 The people who do this often are crazy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Largehit71 and mrjp