Slowly and steady

Weazel

9F0FFC4F-3BEF-4F68-885B-5E5D1E931574.jpeg
643EC8AF-9733-4B44-899A-ECB70776D359.jpeg

So yesterday afternoon, my shipment arrived, new DV8 slim flat fenders, so in the dark last night after farm chores were done the wife and I installed them, I think they look awesome, but I really need to move up from stock tire size, my wheel well is now a massive cavern, with baby tires in it

Reactions: mrjp and Chris
Your right now you have a excuse for bigger tires.
Oh I already told the wife, she isn’t thrilled, I will work towards it, I suppose, I want to work my way towards 37” but I think I’ll start on 33” and collect suspension and drivetrain components to jump to 37” later

Oh I already told the wife, she isn’t thrilled, I will work towards it, I suppose, I want to work my way towards 37” but I think I’ll start on 33” and collect suspension and drivetrain components to jump to 37” later

Do you know what gears you have, remember if you go to tall then there is more money for a gear change also. Your stock tire should be close to a 33" tire now.

Reactions: franka548
Do you know what gears you have, remember if you go to tall then there is more money for a gear change also. Your stock tire should be close to a 33" tire now.
I believe they are 4:10, I know I will need to do a gear change in the future, I just need to figure out what I want to do

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU