Slant back soft tops

I used to have a tj. I can say that I love the space of the jku and won’t go back to a 2 door for anything longer than a day trip. Might be fun to have a 2dr manual though, I do miss that at times.

I used to have a tj. I can say that I love the space of the jku and won’t go back to a 2 door for anything longer than a day trip. Might be fun to have a 2dr manual though, I do miss that at times.
I love it, i also love keeping my tools and being able to take my nephew out on the trails but can't, has to be 1 or the other.

I love it, i also love keeping my tools and being able to take my nephew out on the trails but can't, has to be 1 or the other.
Can someone please post a photo from the inside with slant back to see how much space is lost? Can you get things in. Ack while sitting in back seat or does the roof hug the seats?

Hi guys. I’m a newly Jeep owner for about 6 months now. I have a 2015 Sahara unlimited hardtop, lift with 35’s. I’m gradually changing some things. I’m looking for a slant back soft top for the summer months. I’ve looked online and read lots of reviews all having some good and bad. Does anyone have a recommendation?
Have too agree best top is great quality remember other parts are needed for a soft top install header rail above windshield, door surrounds, and the tailgate bar these are costly items besides the top..do some shopping on offer up,craigslist etc. ..you will find some great deals plus most of them come with all the Xtra parts needed..I purchased mine for 125 bucks ...good luck and keep the shinny side up