Should I keep the factory carpet or go with bedliner?

Guitar00!

I bought a 2007 wrangler. Im curious what you all think. Keep the factory carpet or toss it and have it sprayed with some kind of bedliner? Thoughts and ideas? Any other suggestions would be cool too! Thanks!

Reactions: Threepointsix
I can’t stand bed liners. They’re rough and hard to clean, unless you plan on hosing it down when needed. That too all depends on if you introduce mud or dirt into the cab. Bedrug or Bedtread is a nice product. I’ve got both installed in my TJ.

Do you want to remove it because your Jeep leaks or is it simply an aesthetic thing?

Reactions: mrjp
I bought a 2007 wrangler. Im curious what you all think. Keep the factory carpet or toss it and have it sprayed with some kind of bedliner? Thoughts and ideas? Any other suggestions would be cool too! Thanks!

If it's a mostly a offroad Jeep then the bedliner would probably be the way to go. There would be nothing wrong to put bedliner on the whole floor then get a good carpet like threepointsix said and put over it.

My situation, as a compass of info. Pull my OEM rags out every spring. Clean all salt deposits , H2O (drain plugs primo). Then I hit all the floor space with Rocker Guard. Going on ten years now. all Good.

Reactions: mrjp
My brother-in-law has a 2016 Willy's with the carpet delete package. No carpet, no mats, no bedliner, and it still looks brand new. When he cleans it.... Lol