Seat Cover / Tonneau / WindJammer Suggestions

tsetsefly1

JK Enthusiast
Not sure this is the right spot - not really 'off road gear' - but, kind of gear nonetheless.. : )

Seat Covers - I've checked out IGGE, Wet Okole, etc... and while those are very nice not sure I can justify spending $400 - $500 on seat covers alone. Any suggestions on decent front and rear seat covers?

Tonneau Cover - Any great suggestions? I do not have a soft top, so I do not have the soft top rear door bar. I've looked and it seems that for all the tonneau covers I'll need to purchase that separate. Not sure I'll invest in a soft top at this time so, likely will need to get the bar.

Lastly - WindJammer - These seem to be kind of unusual for the JK's - I've found one or two on Bestop (I believe) but does anyone know of any other ones that would work for the JK behind the rear passenger seats?

Check GR8TOPS.com. Probably expensive but good source for ideas. Bestop makes the factory soft tops and I think they have windjammers. Good Quality seat covers are going to be expensive. You can go the cheap route if you don’t mind changing them often. Probably yearly.

Reactions: tsetsefly1