Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahl_steele

Price
2011 Wrangler Rubicon. 124,000 miles.
Upgraded LED headlights
Matching front and rear steel bumpers
9,000 pound winch
2" lift with brand new ties and wheels (less than 500 miles)
Automatic transmission.

Right now I'm trying to get a gauge for what would be a fair price, I've seen similar rigs in my area listed for more, but with 124,000 miles I'm not quite sure what my asking price should be. Any help (or potential buyers of course) would be appreciated.

Thank you!

20220108_150713.jpg

20220108_150722.jpg

With the prices of used vehicles going up because the new ones are not being made as fast due to the unavailability of parts you could almost ask whatever price you want. You know you can always go down if it doesn't sell or you have someone really interested.

Your probably real close to a fair price.

• Wow
Reactions: Threepointsix
If the bottom and inside look like the outside, and still steers like stock, I would offer it for $25 OBO and let them bargain a little.
Even I would not be afraid that the previous owner did something stupid, judging by those photos.

As to the 125k, there are those out there that would not mind, as they will only be adding a couple thousand a year as a weekend warrior.
Don

Damn, that means that we're all driving gold chariots. Or as the saying goes, they're worth their weight in gold.

Reactions: Vman
Damn, that means that we're all driving gold chariots. Or as the saying goes, they're worth their weight in gold.

A brand new 2022 base model 4 door automatic with a hardtop is about $40k on the Jeep website.

That's around the asking price for a used 2016 and up with 50k miles on it atm.

Reactions: mrjp
A brand new 2022 base model 4 door automatic with a hardtop is about $40k on the Jeep website.

That's around the asking price for a used 2016 and up with 50k miles on it atm.
Oh I've seen the prices for used one's. I just don't know who's paying those prices. Some must be selling, I guess.

Here's one that's comprable. One owner, 4 door out of TX:

Last edited:
Reactions: mrjp and Vman
I think you are close but I would expect some negotiations trying to get it into the teens with listing it at $22k.
Just for a reference point. Bought my "new to me" 08' JKUR last year for just over $26k. 4DR, Auto, 65k miles, and close to $12k in upgrades (Lift, Armor, Axles, Lighting, Rims/tires, Winch). If it was listed this year, I would expect it to be at $30k. prices are getting ridiculous.

Reactions: mrjp
Status
Not open for further replies.