Sagging springs?

NR_RAILNPUP

I bought a 2018 JK Sport and I had a 2” could spacer and I just measured from the top of the axel spring pad to the bottom lip of the upper spring pocket and it measures out to 10.5” which if the stock is 9 3/8” that don’t give me the 2” lift it should. Is it common for the coils to sag that much with no aftermarket bumpers or any extra weight in the front? The shocks measure out from CL of bolt to CL of bolt to 17.5” so I have something funny going on. My buddy has stock JK Sahara springs I could use if mine are bad. Both his and my Jeeps only have 35k miles so it’s not like they have been road hard and put away wet. Any ideas?

There was about 5 different springs used on the JK's, and they all give a different amount of lift.

Reactions: Chris
Yep, X2 to what @BLACKJKU said.

The odds of your springs being bad on a 2018 are slim to none, honestly. Springs do sag in time, but it takes a long, long time for that to happen.

If you add a lot of weight to the vehicle on stock springs, they may sag a bit, but it would of course depend on how much weight you added.