Status
Not open for further replies.

Danarch

JK Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Price
Free - Pay Shipping
If anyone is interested I have a set of 4 stock coil springs from 2015 HR RubIcon. Can have for free, just need to pay shipping. Located in the Sacramento, CA area. Can take pictures if you need them. I just installed a lift. Have the shocks too if needed. Jeep only has 26K miles on it so springs are that used.

Reactions: mrjp
If anyone is interested I have a set of 4 stock coil springs from 2015 HR RubIcon. Can have for free, just need to pay shipping. Located in the Sacramento, CA area. Can take pictures if you need them. I just installed a lift. Have the shocks too if needed. Jeep only has 26K miles on it so springs are that used.
Hey @Danarch do you still have these? I'd gladly pay shipping.

@jeepin2k have them right here. Happened to be teleworking today so here are a couple of pictures. I do not have the shocks, I tossed them, didn’t think anyone would want used shocks, even with the low milage. I have no idea how much they would cost to ship.

8A753071-D3E1-4BDC-96BF-C120D0DE0251.jpeg
58A24216-7E7C-4EA8-B05E-5F3900809EA6.jpeg

Reactions: jeepin2k and mrjp
@jeepin2k have them right here. Happened to be teleworking today so here are a couple of pictures. I do not have the shocks, I tossed them, didn’t think anyone would want used shocks, even with the low milage. I have no idea how much they would cost to ship.

View attachment 121204View attachment 121205
Ah dang, hate I saw this so late, I mainly wanted the shocks, my stock sport socks have 140k on them and they are shot, was hoping to get a set off a Rubicon to hold me over till I install a lift.

Sorry about that. I just install a 2.5” lift on my wife’s 2015 Sahara this weekind which has 93K miles on it. I don’t think I threw those in the trash yet. You are welcome to them, but they have a lot of miles. I am not sure what kind of miles as we bought it used a few months ago.

Sorry about that. I just install a 2.5” lift on my wife’s 2015 Sahara this weekind which has 93K miles on it. I don’t think I threw those in the trash yet. You are welcome to them, but they have a lot of miles. I am not sure what kind of miles as we bought it used a few months ago.
Thanks for the offer, much appreciated. But I fear that would be work to be in the same spot i'm in now.

Agreed, and why I threw the other ones out just thinking no one would want used shocks. Springs maybe especially since they had such low milage on them. Didn’t look like the Jeep seen much off-road action either. Felt blessed to find it with less then 15K miles on it.

Reactions: mrjp
Agreed, and why I threw the other ones out just thinking no one would want used shocks. Springs maybe especially since they had such low milage on them. Didn’t look like the Jeep seen much off-road action either. Felt blessed to find it with less then 15K miles on it.
Yea sounds like a crazy good find, with that kind of miles.

I'm kicking myself a little, This is my third JK and I had a pile of parts in the shop that i'd taken off over the years. Sold or gave away all of it in the spring to clean up. Then bought this latest jeep as a project, really would like to have some of those nice parts back lol. This is reinforcing my hoarding tendencies lol

It’s always hard to know what to keep and not keep. Since I bought my Jeep, we got my wife one, my 21 yr old bought a 2008 Sahara, and just this month my daughter just bought a 2017 2DR. No way can I keep all the spare parts as we do things. I have the bumpers from my wife’s JK and my daughter wants those on hers since hers is silver and they have silver trim. Then I’ll have hers laying around. My son is in the process of replacing his front bumper. I keep everything I could start my own little part shop.

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU
Status
Not open for further replies.