Roxy, the JK snow plow

terdogjk

A few yrs ago, when we lived in the Idaho Panhandle (Rathdrum), we needed a plow. We have a Honda snowblower, but our drive was just too big for that. At that time we had a TJ with a winch on an aftermarket bumper. I found someone selling a basic 60" plow off of a side by side.

Seemed "do-able" so I bought it and took it home.

it pretty much bolted right on to the TJ and worked fantastic all winter.

Life moves on and we moved to the Elko Nevada area. We decided that the TJ was great, but wanted the larger JK for us and our dogs. We sold the TJ, but kept the plow.

We found a clean JK, aftermarket bumper and a winch so I decided to mount the plow to it.
The bow shackle mounts were too wide for a direct mount, so I had my son grab some 3/8" x 4" flat bar from work and fabbed up a bumper mount.

View attachment 123328

ROXY PLOW 33.jpg

Turns out that our winter is more like the "old days" in our area. We've gotten about 2' of snow in the last 2 weeks. So, I've been using the plow quite a bit. my son lives a few miles away, works 12-16 hrs a day and has a 2 month old. i've been not only plowing OUR home, but his as well. And a few of the nieghbors . Even plowed a locals for a few bucks.
Heres my son's property.

ROXY PLOW55.jpg

ROXY PLOW 77.jpg