Rough Country Bushings Cross Reference

FOXC1

Hi All,
I am completely new to the Jeep world. I bought a used 12 Rubicon JK a few weeks ago, and I need to replace the Rough Country bushings in the X Series 4 inch lift that is on the vehicle. But, they are currently not stocked anywhere and are on hold due to this covid stuff. I am trying to figure out the exact size I need (bore, etc.) I believe it is a 2 X 2.25.. But, not sure what all I need to know, or if I could cross-reference to use another brand. Any help or guidance is much greatly appreciated. - Crystal

Oh jeez, that's a tough one that I wish I could help you with.

My best suggestion would be to call Rough Country. Their customer support will easily be able to answer this for you and tell you the size and specs.

I wish it were that easy. We called and the guy didn't give us the specs. My husband tried to call back and the guy wouldn't answer, with Rough Country. We called the third party vendor back We were ordering the bushings from because they had a sale on the bushing kit, and got a lady in California. The lady informed us she didn't know if or when the bushings would be in, or if the company was going under....We were like what!!!. So, my husband decided to call another guy he knows that has a truck accessories shop. That guy gave us his sales reps name for Rough Country, who was able to track down my order... The rep told us that the lady in Cali.. didn't know what she was talking about. Somehow, the rep was able to see that Rough County was going to send out so many upper and lowers to the vendor. He was then able to tell us the rest of our order would come from that stock supply.. Wholly Molly! What a cumbersome process....jeez!