Rigid Industries reverse lights?

Jk2484

Went out to play in the mud at night & realized I needed to upgrade my reverse lights! Couldn’t see anything! What else is everyone going with?

Definitely need something. I have LED's but the pattern sucks.

I'm thinking of going with two cheapie Harbor Freight lights mounted on top of the mast of my AEV tire carrier. I'd like the light from higher than hitch-level.

I use these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015ZBZPS0/?tag=jkforum-20

While the reverse lights are of course built in to the taillight, they are significantly brighter than stock, which has worked out well for me, especially when it's super dark out.

@Chris I have those but just haven't been impressed withe the coverage. The lights are brighter from behind, but don't seem to illuminate the ground very well.
🤔 ???

@Chris I have those but just haven't been impressed withe the coverage. The lights are brighter from behind, but don't seem to illuminate the ground very well.
🤔 ???

I guess I'm just comparing them to the factory reverse lights, which are exceptionally shitty. I'll admit, you would be better off with some auxiliary reverse lights in your case.

Had t
Definitely need something. I have LED's but the pattern sucks.

I'm thinking of going with two cheapie Harbor Freight lights mounted on top of the mast of my AEV tire carrier. I'd like the light from higher than hitch-level.
had the harbor freight ones before. They work great but don’t last long. I agree higher would prob be better & light up more area.