Filthiestjk

Alright.. I changed the
rotor.
Breaks.
Axle bearings
Axle seals
Rotated tires.
Even changed break calipers.
The only thing I haven't changed is the Axle and the Axle housing.
I've come to the conclusion either my Axle shaft is bent, or the Axle housing has been worn where the bearing is seated allowing for minute play.. any comments before I rip it all back apart and pay all this money?

Jack the rear axle off the ground and have someone get in and put it in gear while you watch each wheel to see if it wobbles.

Jack the rear axle off the ground and have someone get in and put it in gear while you watch each wheel to see if it wobbles.
I hung out the back and watched as it was drove up the road and you can see the caliper bolts being pulled back and forth from the rotor walking. And it's a brand new rotor. And I Rotated it with the other side and it still did the same thing meaning the axle flange has got to be walking too..

Alright.. I changed the
rotor.
Breaks.
Axle bearings
Axle seals
Rotated tires.
Even changed break calipers.
The only thing I haven't changed is the Axle and the Axle housing.
I've come to the conclusion either my Axle shaft is bent, or the Axle housing has been worn where the bearing is seated allowing for minute play.. any comments before I rip it all back apart and pay all this money?
Sounds very familiar.
Changed just about everything I could short of new shafts.
bearings
seals
rotor
caliper
pads
break lines
all the low hanging($) fruit I could

After my last trip it became obvious its either a bent flange or shaft. New ones on order.
You get yours figured out?

Sounds very familiar.
Changed just about everything I could short of new shafts.
bearings
seals
rotor
caliper
pads
break lines
all the low hanging($) fruit I could

After my last trip it became obvious its either a bent flange or shaft. New ones on order.
You get yours figured out?

Have you tried jacking up the rear and putting it in gear and watching the wheels for one to wobble?

Have you tried jacking up the rear and putting it in gear and watching the wheels for one to wobble?
Yeah. Last trip made it more noticeable. Driver rear has a good wobble now. Driving out to Utah, no issue. Only on the return home did I notice it. Maybe I'll try and take the wheels off and get a video before swapping shafts.
At the flange I would expect .010-.020". Just enough to cause the chirp and just noticeable to the eye.