Rear interior tub

I was considering removing the carpet behind the rear seat. Black carpet, and a white dog don’t mix. The problem is the molded in Jack/storage well.

They have quite a few accessories for pets now for the JK's, they like Jeepin as much as we do.

Reactions: mrjp
That's cool & all, but what I really want to see is a product like this that will cover the entire back area when the seats are folded down. I've had my JKU for going on 5 years and I can count the number of times I've had the rear seats up on one hand. They never get used and I leave the down all the time for my 2 dogs.

If Weathertech or someone made either a separate piece to cover the rear seat fold down that attached to the rear piece or made a single piece which covered the entire rear, seats down, that had some kind of hinge-seam in it that would allow for it to be folded back when the rear seats went up, it would be mine tomorrow.

That's cool & all, but what I really want to see is a product like this that will cover the entire back area when the seats are folded down. I've had my JKU for going on 5 years and I can count the number of times I've had the rear seats up on one hand. They never get used and I leave the down all the time for my 2 dogs.

If Weathertech or someone made either a separate piece to cover the rear seat fold down that attached to the rear piece or made a single piece which covered the entire rear, seats down, that had some kind of hinge-seam in it that would allow for it to be folded back when the rear seats went up, it would be mine tomorrow.

You mean like this?

Now that’s what I’m talking about. Floor “mats” are just part of it. The carpet on the back of the seat and on the side walls get covered in hair.

Reactions: mrjp