Random various issues

Joemoy29

1) I purchased a 07 2wd JKU for a hemi swap it has some cheesy aftermarket seats installed. I purchased a newer set of seats. Bolted right up. I changed the harness over for the driver seat everything worked. (The shitty seats had the original harness on it) the passenger seat did not have one and the connectors are different on the newer seats.
I am getting the following code U0154 - Lost Communication With Occupant Classification Module. I am guessing that is for the pass seat. Is there a way to fix or bypass this?

2) I have some plaY in the steering. If you move the wheel side to side there is 1-2” of play before the pitman arms moves. Is that sign of a bad box? This Jeep is not going to be a hardcore rock crawler. Should I go reman or buy a aftermarket box?

3) headlights keep cutting in and out.It has led headlights. I read something about this being a common issue. Is there a way to fix it?

Pics for attention. Also I never drove the Jeep before the swap it was blown motor.

F533B23B-9242-4DD6-B0B9-CA68CEB50244.jpeg

Sounds as if the play is in your steering gearbox, you can buy a little time and screw the bolt down that is on top of the gearbox. It has the jamb nut and uses a allen wrench .

I had similar problems with my lights, the connection on cheaper leds from amazon isn't the best. Try pinching the plugs together while someone else turns the lights on; if this works I zip-tied mine together. Heard from some other guys about using wood screws with similar results.

Reactions: Chris