Rain top?

wateretaw

Hi all. Do any of you have a rain top that you can throw on your jeep? I'm not talking about a cab cover, but something you can quickly throw on so you can drive in the rain without having to put on the full soft top. There were a few times I was caught at the beach last summer for a downpour (which was fun) but hoping to keep my soft top off a lot longer this year so wanted to know what my options were. Thanks so much in advance.

I take it you fully remove your soft top? Mine is Unlimited, so perhaps it's easier to fully remove a two door.

Mine stays folded back when in no top mode, rain can show up fast enough here. I will leave the windows at home and just put the top up to create a canopy. I've left it like this overnight plenty of times in the rain, just making sure that the front windows are closed so I don't kill the radio or clockspring.

short of the actual top, I'm not sure there is anything out there that is for rain. There are plenty of sunshades, and some of them may offer enough protection for rain. Most are going to be just shade though.

I take it you fully remove your soft top? Mine is Unlimited, so perhaps it's easier to fully remove a two door.

Mine stays folded back when in no top mode, rain can show up fast enough here. I will leave the windows at home and just put the top up to create a canopy. I've left it like this overnight plenty of times in the rain, just making sure that the front windows are closed so I don't kill the radio or clockspring.

short of the actual top, I'm not sure there is anything out there that is for rain. There are plenty of sunshades, and some of them may offer enough protection for rain. Most are going to be just shade though.
thank you. I really just need a bikini top to get to where I'm going (home, in most cases) and then just put it in the garage. If its going to rain continually I will probably have to put the soft top back on.

As a note, last year I forgot to pull the drain plugs from the rear "storage" places. I think they had a couple inches of water in them for a month or so... was fun to clean up.