Problem going up hill

We have a 2010 that sometimes acts similar. My in laws have a really steep driveway. If we hit it at a decent speed the jeep barely makes it up, just as you describe. But if we come to almost a complete stop and let the trans downshift, then it climbs normal with power. It sounds like something with your trans shifting.
BTW, we have a rubicon and are running 35s, stock gearing and no programming, so this may not be the case with your issue but it sure sounds very similar.

We have a 2010 that sometimes acts similar. My in laws have a really steep driveway. If we hit it at a decent speed the jeep barely makes it up, just as you describe. But if we come to almost a complete stop and let the trans downshift, then it climbs normal with power. It sounds like something with your trans shifting.
BTW, we have a rubicon and are running 35s, stock gearing and no programming, so this may not be the case with your issue but it sure sounds very similar.
Thank you for your reply. I just hope with the list that I have compiled, I can find the issue.