Power window and locks install

Hulkamania

Has anyone taken their jk/jku with no power windows and locks and installed and or ran wiring to have them function? I recently bought a set of full doors that has power windows and locks. I currently have the OEM half doors and do not have the lock function on them

Has anyone taken their jk/jku with no power windows and locks and installed and or ran wiring to have them function? I recently bought a set of full doors that has power windows and locks. I currently have the OEM half doors and do not have the lock function on them
I am in the exact same situation, have half doors and bought full doors to have power windows, , yet I realized I am not finding the wiring harness behind the coin holder box when I tried to install my window switches. Have you checked for that yet? If not do you have a recommendation as to how to add that wiring into teh JK?
Thanks

I am in the exact same situation, have half doors and bought full doors to have power windows, , yet I realized I am not finding the wiring harness behind the coin holder box when I tried to install my window switches. Have you checked for that yet? If not do you have a recommendation as to how to add that wiring into teh JK?
Thanks
Haven’t had the chance yet. But if I don’t I do plan on doing some research to wire them up

Thanks
So update on the power windows. It’s looking like I’m going to build the harness for this. Will keep you updated and how everything is done and with photos

Thanks
So I have an update. I have just completed the power windows function. Will do a write up and a video on this soon.