Power Wheels Wrangler sticker—what does this mean?

Lippo

So I just sadly sold my TJ - it went to a good home and she will be good to go for years. But now I am in the market for a JK. Don’t hate on me - the TJ was solid but it wasn’t what I needed in terms of a frequent driver - it was very much lifted with 33s and while it looked great and was mechanically sound, my wife didn’t like riding in it and it was a tad rough around the edges. Anyway......I put a deposit on a 2007 JKU Sahara which I like very much - very clean and nice and 75k miles. Pretty much exactly what I want -except I would prefer a manual - but whatever. The thing has a 2 in lift (appears to be rubi express) - frame solid etc. So my stupid question is that it has sticker on the back that says “Power Wheels Wrangler.” For the life of me I can’t figure out what this means. Any ideas?

Well they do make a Power Wheels Wrangler for children that they can motor around the yard in. You know those battery powered things. Maybe the PO was just referring to his jeep as his big toy.

Not a dumb question at all. I've had my current JK for a couple years now, had quite a bit of it torn apart and back together, it stands taller, new wires are running about, and it runs better... and there are still a few things from a previous owner that I haven't figured out yet.

Welcome to previously owned wranglers, embrace the oddities.

Reactions: mrjp and Chris
Here is to pre-owned Jeeps! I'm in the same situation.

IMG952168.jpg

So I just sadly sold my TJ - it went to a good home and she will be good to go for years. But now I am in the market for a JK. Don’t hate on me - the TJ was solid but it wasn’t what I needed in terms of a frequent driver - it was very much lifted with 33s and while it looked great and was mechanically sound, my wife didn’t like riding in it and it was a tad rough around the edges. Anyway......I put a deposit on a 2007 JKU Sahara which I like very much - very clean and nice and 75k miles. Pretty much exactly what I want -except I would prefer a manual - but whatever. The thing has a 2 in lift (appears to be rubi express) - frame solid etc. So my stupid question is that it has sticker on the back that says “Power Wheels Wrangler.” For the life of me I can’t figure out what this means. Any ideas?
Nope!