Positive customer service on my 10" Android upgrade

WestCoastDan

JK Enthusiast
Many already know that I upgraded to a 10" Android radio from Amazon last summer.
The link to that thread is here:
https://wranglerjkforum.net/threads/amazon-android-head-unit-is-installed.30331/

What folks don't know is that I have had a few issues since the installation.
My connection is iOS via wireless and/or hardwired Carplay, I have never tried the Android connection.
I have also used it to connect the unit to my home wifi to download a few essential apps and/or maps for offline GPS.

During installation, I managed to break a tab or two by being heavy handed and light minded.
NBD, right, as it still fit and looked fine.
Problem #1 happened during installation. I powered up the unit and there was a dark speck on the inside of the screen. They suspected it might be behind the protective film, and then sent me a completely new screen to replace the original.
5 stars
Problem #2 happened within the first couple months of having it installed. Turned out that it needed a software upgrade to fix an app issue.
They were super responsive and their communication through email was prompt, understandable and it addressed the issue.
5 stars
Problem #3 happened just last week. Vibration finally took a toll and more of the mounting tabs began to break.
Then it was hanging off the dash like it just had a stroke. I 'fixed' the now broken mounting bracket and put it back together.
I reached out to see if I could order replacement bezel parts, and when I told them what I needed & why, they sent new ones for free.
5 stars

We routinely publish our complaints and grievances online, but not a lot of positive seems to get out here these days, so I wanted to pass it along.

If you are considering an android radio upgrade to your JK, check out the one that I bought, as it works great and the customer service is beyond what I expected.
I have not been compensated for this endorsement and I am not affiliated with the company beyond being a happy customer.